Would you like to review and/or host a giveaway of our Make Your Own Chocolate Kit?
For a limited time, we're delighted to offer this unique item for blogger reviews and giveaways. Please contact us between now and Feb. 4., 2013 if you're interested! Here are more details:
Valentine's Day often involves sweet treats to eat. With the Make Your Own Chocolate Kit, you and your sweetie (or buddy, teacher, coworker, sibling, child, or grandchild) can enjoy making them, too! Unlike most Valentine's candy, the Make Your Own Chocolate Kit contains all-natural ingredients. No artificial colors, flavors, sweeteners, or preservatives! Everything you need is included, and it's easy. You can even add tasty tidbits from your pantry, like shredded coconut or scoops of peanut butter, to make each chocolate different! (SRP $13.95 per kit, available at gift stores nationwide and online at GleeGum.com)
1. Please email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: "Chocolate Kit Request via Giveaway Blogs." Please include the following in your message: your full name, mailing address, blog URL, and any relevant blog statistics.
2. We will reply with all the info you need to post a review & host a giveaway, including images, links, and more. If your request is approved, we will mail a product sample to you for review.
3. After you post, please email us the link so that we can promote it on our social media sites.
4. After your giveaway closes, please send us the name & address of the winner, as well as the number of unique & total entries. We will mail the prize to the winner directly.
Rules & Restrictions
* Requests will be answered in the order in which they are received. Thanks in advance for your patience!
* To be eligible for consideration, your blog must be established & active for a minimum of 4 months.
* We can only ship samples for review/ giveaway to addresses in the continental US.
* We generally allow just 1 review/ giveaway per blog per year, or as supplies last.
Thanks for your interest, and hope to hear from you soon!
Replies are closed for this discussion.